New Year’s Eve may not be the party it once was now that you have little ones, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! With a bit of planning, you can create a memorable kid-friendly New Years Eve.
Here are a few ideas to help you ring in the New Year with your family:
1) What’s a party without a hat? Print, color and cut these hats to start your festive evening.
2) Toilet Paper Tube Confetti Poppers: not only are these SO fun to make, but they are even more fun to use!
3) The kids may not make it to midnight (and you may not either) but you can create fireworks with this easy fireworks painting craft!
4) Balloon Pop Countdown: Who doesn’t love popping balloons, plus it emphasizes numbers with your pre-schooler!
5) Cookies & Milk Toast: Toast in the New Year as a family with cookies and milk, a perfect combination to end the night!
Enjoy a safe and happy New Year!